Update 2.0: How to Use Clan Profiles
Continuing our ongoing look at the Clan feature introduced with Update 2.0, today we'll be taking a look at your source of information about a Clan: the Clan Profile!
What's a Clan Profile?
After you've used the "Find a Clan" feature, you'll be able to view information about a Clan via its Clan Profile. On the Clan Profile you'll be able to check out a Clan's logo, description and motto, as well as some stats about its members. You can also use the Clan Profile to request to join the Clan.
Things you'll be able to find on a Clan Profile include:
- Clan insignia
- Clan tag
- Number of members and list of names
- Clan motto
- Clan description
The Clan Profile also includes some stats about a Clan and its members, including:
- Average number of battles per day
- Average number of battles per member
- Average victory ratio of members
- Average damage dealt per member
- Average vehicle tier per member
If you navigate to the the Clan member list, you'll also be able to view these same stats for each specific Clan member.
Joining a Clan
Each Clan Profile also includes a button to request to join a Clan. Keep in mind that joining a Clan isn't automatic— you'll have to be approved by either a Deputy Commander or Clan Commander!
Clan Rules and Restrictions
- You can only be a member of one Clan
- Players already in a Clan can't apply to join another, nor can they receive Clan invitations
- Clans can have a maximum of 50 members