Design Camo for Blitz!
Here's your chance to see camo you've designed appear in Blitz!
We're holding a contest to add one player-designed camo pattern to World of Tanks Blitz. One lucky entrant, selected from a worldwide pool of entries will have their work featured in-game, but other designers will earn Gold and a rare in-game medal!
- Participants must submit a tileable PNG file with dimensions of 256x256 pixels.
- Players are limited to submitting one entry, which must be uploaded in this thread.
Entries must be submitted between May 16, 03:00 PT / 06:00 ET and May 30, 08:59 PT / 11:59 ET.
One camo design will appear in Blitz. That's the big prize. Our region will also select a first, second and third place winner.
- 1st Place: 5,000 Medal for Creative Input
- 2nd Place: 3,000 Medal for Creative Input
- 3rd Place: 2,000 Medal for Creative Input
Tips for Designing Camo
- Remember, Blitz is fun! There's no need to be realistic. Make a pattern to stand out on the battlefield to taunt your foes, or demoralize the enemy team with a unique design. The possibilities are endless!
- Too many colors will blend together at a distance. Pick a few striking colors and stick with those!
We've put together some useful templates for use in this contest. The first is a basic PNG image that can be edited in most image editing programs. The others are Photoshop files that use Smart Objects, so you'll need to have a newer version of Photoshop to run them.
Don't have Photoshop? Try the browser-based editor Photopea!
- Template for E100
- Template for FV215b (183)
- Template for IS-7
- Template for STA-1
- Template for T110E5
Rules and Conditions
- Any World of Tanks Blitz player can participate, but each player may only submit one entry.
- It is the contestant's responsibility to upload their final image to the appropriate thread.
- Entries must be 256 pixels by 256 pixels in PNG format. No other resolution or file types will be accepted.
- After the publication of the work in the official contest topic, the exclusive rights for the work are conveyed to Wargaming in accordance with the End User License Agreement.
- The work should be created specifically for the contest and during its period.
- By participating in the contest, the participants agree with its rules and conditions.