Update 1.6 Release Date
Update 1.6 is on its way, and it's bringing a bunch of cool new stuff with it! In this latest iteration of our favorite handheld tank combat game, an entire new line of British heavy tanks arrives! Soon to become a staple of your arsenal, this collection of British brawn includes the long-anticipated Matilda (tier IV) and Conqueror (tier IX)! Plus, a brand new map, Castilla, enters the arena. There's a lot to look forward to in 1.6; here are the important details.
Update 1.6 arrives January 20!
Servers will be unavailable January 20 from 1:00 pm PST to 4:00 pm PST.
We want to give you an extra boost as you enjoy playing the new content -- 2 free days of Premium account time!
If you haven't tried playing with Premium, or use it sparingly, here's a great chance to play with increased XP and Credit earnings while you battle! And those currently playing with Premium will get these bonus days at no charge.
Premium Bonus Conditions
- To receive the bonus, you must be a registered World of Tanks Blitz player before Saturday, January 24, 09:00 PST (12:00 EST) -- that's when we give everyone the bonus
- This bonus Premium time will only be active for 48 hours beginning January 24 at 09:00 PST
- New branch of British heavy tanks added to the Tech Tree:
- Medium II (tier II)
- Medium III (tier III)
- Matilda (tier IV)
- Churchill I (tier V)
- Churchill VII (tier VI)
- Black Prince (tier VII)
- Caernarvon (tier VIII)
- Conqueror (tier IX)
- FV215b (tier X)
- New Premium vehicles are now available in the Tech Tree:
- Matilda BP
- Castilla map added
- Descriptions of honorary ranks The Lion of Sinai and Hunter updated.
Fixes and Improvements
- Text descriptions improved for medals, battle results, and the confirmation screen appearing after the crew has mastered the recommended skill
- Issue with incorrect display of headings and translations of news into Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese, and Spanish fixed
- Font issues fixed. Currency symbol for the Russian ruble added (₽)
- Issue with incorrect display of price and currency for one-time offers fixed
- Icon for T110E3 gun reworked
- Display of KV-1 tracks improved
- LTP characteristics rebalanced
- Hit Points increased from 230 to 345
- Dispersion during movement and rotation decreased by 23%
- View range changed from 310 m to 220 m
- Gun reload time increased from 2.4 s to 4.34 s
- A number of general game client errors and crashes fixed.