Update 2.3 is Live!
Update 2.3 brings with it an assortment of improvements to Clan functionality and a brand-new map with weather conditions! As always, pay close attention to the times listed for the Premium Bonus to make sure you qualify for your reward!
Update 2.3 is Live!
Server Downtime Updated
Tuesday, November 10, 13:00 PT (16:00 ET) - Tuesday, November 10, 16:00 PT (19:00 ET) (times are approximate)
- New additions to the Clan auto recruitment feature.
- Players looking to join a Clan will now see a custom list of Clans appropriate to their skill level and experience.
- The top three Clan members in battles per day, win ratio, and average damage will now be displayed on the Clan's profile.
- New Clan emblems added.
- Clan chat functionality has been improved with expanding/collapsing player lists and double-tapping a player's to show their profile.
- Added new consumable for Japanese vehicles: Onigiri
- Added Canal, a new map set in northern Russia featuring and featuring unique weather conditions, has been added.
As usual, we're offering two free days of Premium time to celebrate the new update. Read carefully to ensure you get your complimentary Premium time!
- To receive the two days of Premium time, you must enter the game and play at least one (1) battle, between November 14, 08:00 PT (11:00 ET) and November 15, 08:00 PT (11:00 ET). Regardless of the battle's result, you will receive the bonus immediately after the battle.
- The two (2) Days of Premium notification will appear in the news section under "Notifications" showing that you have earned it!
- This bonus Premium time will only be active for 48 hours after the battle.
Changes and Improvements:
- The traditional version of the Rockfield map has been restored.
- Switching to the recommended skill has been added.
- Achievements icon changed in the sidebar menu.
- Some changes made to the missions: conditions fixed, rebalanced, and rewards increased for high-level missions:
• For Ramming I–VI, you now have to survive the battle to complete the mission.
• For Chase for Experience III–X and Top Performance X, you now have to earn more XP to complete the missions.
• For Damage Machine VI–X, the amount of damage that players have to inflict was reduced.
• For Gunner VI–X, the number of hits should now be at least 7 per battle (not 10, like it used to be).
• Increased reward for completing the missions Lead Rain IX–X and Onslaught: U.S.S.R X, Onslaught: U.S.A. X, Onslaught: U.K. X, Onslaught: Germany X, Time to Win X, Military Academy: U.S.S.R. X, Military Academy: U.S.A. X, Military Academy: U.K. X, Military Academy: Germany X, Military Honor X, Challenge: Germany VIII–X, Challenge: U.S.S.R. VIII–X, Challenge: U.S.A. VIII–X, Challenge: U.K. VIII–X.
- Some missions removed from rotation:
• Give the Enemy No Chance I, Base Capture X, Base Capture: Series IV–X, Mobility VII–X.
• Listed missions will no longer be available for players. Players who received these missions prior to Update 2.3 and still have them in slots will have the missions available until they are completed or skipped.
- Localizations of vehicle names and modules have been fixed in Simplified Chinese, they're now displayed in English, like in all other languages.
- Fixed map bug on Castilla that caused vehicles to get stuck on a destroyed monument.
- Fixed bug that saved extra spaces in the Clan name and tag.
- Fixed bug that caused battle result notifications to work incorrectly.
- Fixed bug with the Clan tag disappearing after converting needed resources for its creation.
- Fixed bug for pop-up news behavior that was redirecting to a Premium account, and not to an indicated bundle.
- Fixed bug with news disappearing after locking the device or closing the app.
- Fixed bug with some vehicles breaking down on devices with Tegra 3 and Tegra 4. [Android]
- Fixed bug that affected time parsing in the news and pop-ups, now the time is received and interpreted as UTC.
- Fixed text of notifications and descriptions.
- Fixed a number of general game client errors and crashes.