Balance Improvements in Update 3.2
We constantly strive to improve your experience playing Blitz, and part of that is adjusting the performance of vehicles based on in-game data and player feedback. To that end, we've made some adjustments in Update 3.2 that we think will help you enjoy Blitz even more.
- The Tetrarch and T2 Light Premium tanks were removed from the tech tree. In their place is the T14 (2,400) and SU-122-44 (5,100). They're higher-tier and should prove more interesting to play.
- We've improved aiming on the A-32 by decreasing the aiming time (from 2.3 to 1.9 seconds) and reducing the dispersion ratio during turret traverse.
- We've increased the firepower of the T23E3 by reducing its reload time from 4.3 to 4.0 seconds.
- Lastly, we've corrected the display of the Type 59's stats so they match its actual performance.
Tech Tree Vehicles
- In addition to fixing a bug in the stock settings of the MT-25, we reduced the traverse speed from 44 to 37 degrees/second and increased the stock turret's HP from 520 to 820.
- The T29's dispersion during turret traverse decreased for its 105mm T5E1 gun.
- We bumped up the mobility of the Tiger I by increasing its top speed from 40 to 44 km/h, increased traverse speed for stock and top suspensions, and reduced the dispersion during movement and turret traverse. We also decreased the dispersion for the top 8.8cm Kw.K 43 L/71 gun during traverse.
- Traverse speed for both turrets of the Tiger II were increased.
- For the VK 45.02 (P) Ausf. A we bumped up the turret traverse speeds for both stock and top turrets, plus reduced the dispersion on the move.
- The Caernarvon had low single-shot damage, so we increased its damage per minute by improving the rate of fire.
- The 15cm Pak L/29.5 gun on the Rhm.-Borsig Waffenträger received a slight bump in aiming time and dispersion to better balance with its other gun.
- To improve close combat performance, the E 75 received a bump in traverse speed and a reduction in dispersion.
- The Jagdtiger isn't quite as competitive as we'd like, so we increased its firepower by reducing the reload time, aiming time and dispersion on its 12.8cm Pak 44/2 L/61 gun.
- Similar to the Jagdtiger, the SU-122-54 needed a boost, so for its 122mm M62-C2 gun we reduced the reload time and dispersion during movement.
- The Grille 15's damage output is beastly, so to better balance that out with its peers, we slightly reduced its aiming time and dispersion at 100m.