Update 1.7 Has Arrived
We welcome a new wave of fresh tank destroyers in Update 1.7: all turreted TDs from America! These versatile machines combine the flexibility of tanks with the firepower of tank destroyers, and boy do they pack a punch! From the speedy Hellcat to the robust T28 Prototype, there's a lot to look forward to in 1.7. Here are the important details.
Update 1.7 arrives February 24!
Servers will be unavailable February 24 from 2:30 pm PST to 5:00 pm PST.
Like prior Updates, we don't want you to miss out on the fun. So enjoy 2 free Premium days and get an extra boost while trying out the new tank line!
A Premium account will increase your earnings in Experience and Credits per battle. Those who already have a Premium account will get the two days free of charge. Mobilize!
Premium Bonus Conditions
- To receive the bonus, you must be a registered World of Tanks Blitz player before Saturday, February 28, 09:00 PST (12:00 EST) -- that's when we give everyone the bonus
- This bonus Premium time will only be active for 48 hours beginning February 28 at 09:00 PST
- Second branch of American tank destroyers added to the Tech Tree (images below):
- M8A1 (tier IV)
- T49 (tier V)
- M18 Hellcat (tier VI)
- T25/2 (tier VII)
- T28 Prototype (tier VIII)
- T30 (tier IX)
- T110E4 (X)
- A new Premium vehicle is now available in the Tech Tree:
- German Pz.Kpfw. S35 739 (tier III)
Fixes and Improvements
- The Centurion I icon, icons of turrets and the gun mantles of British tanks have been reworded
- The error when players tried to change their region after making purchases in the Store has been fixed
- Medal descriptions and text notifications have been improved
- A number of general game client crashes