1.11 Update: New Features
Update 1.11 is coming soon, and there are new features and adventures on the way!
You've earned Credits and Premium Time with your prowess in battle. Now you can look forward to missions featuring a completion award of Gold!
- Art of War V (Reward 95)
- Earn an Ace Tanker mastery badge in a tier V vehicle
- Art of War VI (Reward 95)
- Earn an Ace Tanker mastery badge in a tier VI vehicle
- Art of War VII (Reward 95)
- Earn an Ace Tanker mastery badge in a tier VII vehicle
- Art of War VIII (Reward 145)
- Earn an Ace Tanker mastery badge in a tier VIII vehicle
- Art of War IX (Reward 175)
- Earn an Ace Tanker mastery badge in a tier IX vehicle
- Art of War X (Reward 195)
- Earn an Ace Tanker mastery badge in a tier X vehicle
Fixes and Improvements
- Pop-up news will now be viewable in your Garage. This will help you catch all of our specials, new features and epic content such as: in-game contests; announcements and the release of new Premium tanks!
- In-battle notification upon completing a mission added.
- Option to change language in the client.
- Notification upon completing some cumulative missions that are unaffected by the battle outcome were added to appear during a battle.
- Quality of in-game effects for iPad Air, iPad Minis with Retina displays, iPhone 5, and iPhone 5S restored to Medium.
- Conditions of some missions reworked; rewards raised. Bugs in reward issuing fixed.
- Bug with incorrect functioning of “elite” vehicle markers fixed.
- Bug with appearance of drowned tank modules fixed.
- Bug with FPS drop on Android 5 for Nexus 7 and Nexus 4 fixed (for Android users only).
- Issue with camera sensitivity and stick response for Nvidia devices fixed.
- Bug with the Cancel button when creating a Platoon fixed.
- Bug with the Close Combat Master skill fixed.
- Bug with different penetration damage caused by shells with identical names fixed.
- In-game notification and description texts fixed.
- General game client errors and crashes fixed.