Update 1.10 is Here!
Update 1.10 is here, and as you might have expected, we're here with server downtime details and update notes. We've also got information on changes to our system of crediting players with two days of Premium, so read on!
Update 1.10 Arrives on June 16
Premium Bonus Changes
As usual, we're offering two free days of Premium time to celebrate the new update. We've made a few changes to the policy, so read carefully, because it'll work differently this time:
- To receive the bonus, you must be a registered World of Tanks Blitz player before Saturday, June 20, 09:00 PT (12:00 ET).
- To receive the two days of Premium time, you must enter the game and play at least one (1) battle between June 20, 09:00 PT (12:00 ET) and June 22, 09:00 PT (12:00 ET). Regardless of battle's result, you will receive the bonus immediately after the battle.
- This bonus Premium time will only be active for 48 hours after the battle.
- New map Port Bay introduced: a map with varied terrain in North American.
- New feature that allows resetting crew skills is added: now players will be able to redistribute earned crew experience.
- Option to mark all news as read on the News tab added.
- New type of equipment introduced: Automatic Fire Extinguisher (replaces Manual Fire Extinguisher).
- HP increased from 920 to 1050.
- For 8.8cm Pak L/56 gun, reload speed decreased from 5.4 to 5.2s.
- For 8.8cm Pak 43 L/71 gun, reload speed decreased from 5.54 to 5.2s; aiming speed decreased from 2.3 to 1.7 s.
- View range extended to 250 m.
- HP increased from 890 to 980.
- For 90mm AT Gun T15E2 gun, reload speed decreased from 6.7 to 5.7s.
- For 105mm AT Gun T5E1 gun, reload speed decreased from 8.7 to 8s.
- HP increased from 850/900 (stock/top modification) to 970/1020 (stock/top modification).
- For 90mm AT Gun M3 gun, reload speed decreased from 7.16 to 6.8s.
- For 90mm AT Gun T15E2 gun, reload speed decreased from 7.16 to 5.7s.
- For 90mm AT Gun T15E2 gun, reload speed decreased from 6.4 to 5.7s.
- For 90mm AT Gun T15E2 gun, reload speed decreased from 6.97 to 5.7s.
Fixes and Improvements
- Skills interface reworked:
1. On reaching 100% mastery on a certain vehicle the player will receive a special notification.
2. Skill description section will now include additional information on the current skill progress, current tier upgrade, and the amount of experience required for the further upgrade.
3. Images of vehicles added to the buttons that lead to the vehicle skill training screen.
- Platoon creation system reworked; a limitation on entering a Platoon game introduced when the vehicles differ by more than one tier.
- Conditions of some missions reworked; rewards raised. Bugs in reward issuing fixed.
- Arabic voiceovers reworked: radio effect reduced; speech intelligibility improved (AR).
- Icons to cycle between viewing other vehicles, after the player was destroyed in battle, reworked.
- Destroying the vehicle when all crew members are injured disabled: now in such case the player will be able to continue the battle until his HP reaches zero.
- Possibility to enter more experience than the player has on the skill training screen added: in this case, the player will get the following notification: “Not enough Free Experience”.
- Bug with incorrect display of one-time offers for Premium account purchase fixed.
- Battle loading screen improved: more space for vehicle names added.
- Client crashes that occurred during platoon creation fixed.
- Bug with disappearing in-game chat messages fixed.
- Bug with players unable to browse chat contact list while waiting in the pre-battle queue fixed.
- Bug with incorrect calculation of crew experience bonus fixed.
- Bug with incorrect functioning of message counter on the chat icon fixed.
- In-game notification and description texts reworked and improved.
- A number of general game client errors and crashes fixed.