Update 2.10: Improved Training Rooms
We just kicked open the doors on Training Rooms last update, but now we're adding in some new improvements and features to make them even better. Here's some of the things you can expect to see once 2.10 drops:
- We've added team scores to track the performance of teams over multiple battles. You'll also have an option to reset this score, if desired.
- Friendly fire is now an option in the settings. You'll also now be charged Credits for damaing yourself, so watch where you're shooting!
- We've improved the functionalilty and features for both the invite and the chat system, which will make it easier to bring your fellow tankers into a room and communicate. But watch out, potty mouths: We've also implemented some profanity filters for the training room name and description.
- You'll also notice some improved functionality throughout training rooms, like new tooltips and icons to keep you better informed.
- There was also an issue with players in a room getting stuck when the room's creator leaves. We've fixed that.