Update 2.11 Is Live
No, you're not imagining things--we've got another update this month! Read on for the low-down on everything that's arriving with Update 2.11, including information on how to score yourself free Premium time!
Update 2.11 is Live!
New German Tank Destroyers
- The German tech tree receives some big guns this update: PzSfl IVc, Nashorn, St Emil, Rhm-B WT, WT auf Pz IV, and Grille 15 L63!
- Click here for more details
New "Italy" Map
- Now you've got the chance to battle it out among the verdant valleys and vineyeards of Italy on an all-new map.
- Click here for more details
More Camouflage Improvements
- Look for new options (both cheap and expensive) to outfit your vehicles with camouflage!
June 28, 13:30 PT (16:30 ET) - 17:30 PT (20:30 ET)
[times are approximate]
- To receive the two days of Premium time, you must enter the game and play at least one (1) battle, between July 9, 09:00 PT (12:00 ET) and July 10, 09:00 PT (12:00 ET). Regardless of the battle's result, you will receive the bonus immediately after the battle.
- The two (2) Days of Premium notification will appear in the news section under "Notifications" showing that you have earned it!
- This bonus Premium time will only be active for 48 hours after the battle.
- Added the following vehicles to the tech tree: Pz.Sfl. IVc (tier V), Nashorn (tier VI), Sturer Emil (tier VII), Rhm.-Borsig Waffenträger (tier VIII), Waffenträger auf Pz. IV (tier IX), Grille 15 (tier X)
- Added the Type 2 Chi-Nu Kai (tier V) to the Premium Shop
- Added an in-battle skill visualization to skill icons (when skill is activated)
- Improved reticle with range finder and reload timer. Improved enemy markers in the reticle and a color differentiation on the reload timer.
- Added new terrain processing, making terrain geometry in "sniper" view more precise to ensure shells don't hit invisible barriers. This should reduce memory usage and improve performance.
- New "Vineyards" map
- Reworked Oasis Palms to improve balance and gameplay, including adding more cover and improving tank destroyer spawn points
- Changed spawn points on Mirage to shift heavy tank spawns closer to medium tank spawns
- Removed glitch on Castilla that allowed for passage between the bridge bars
- Removed glitch on Himmelsdorf that allowed for unplanned passage through remote areas
- Added minimap that displays team spawn points
- Added abilities for training room creators to change team spawn points and set passwords for joining rooms
- Added ability for training room creators to set passwords for joining rooms
General Fixes and Improvements
- Reworked German tech tree:
Linked Pz.Kpfw. II (tier II) and Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. A (tier III)
Linked Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. A (tier III) and Durchbruchswagen 2 (tier IV)
Unlinked Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. A (tier III) and Durchbruchswagen 2 (tier IV)
Unlinked Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. A (tier III) and Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. A (tier III)
- Replaced Maybach HL 174 engine for VK 28.01 with Maybach HL 157 P
- New effect when unlocking camouflage
- Fixed mouse sensitivity when pressing right mouse button
- Fixed char server connection on Android devices
- Reworked display of camouflage for FCM 50 t, Centurion Mk. I, AT 8, Centurion Mk. 7/1, Tortoise, Type 98 Ke-Ni Otsu, Type 95 Ha-Go, Matilda Black Prince, FV4202, STB-1, M48A1 Patton, МС-1, Leichttraktor, Panzerjäger I, Pz.Kpfw. II, Pz.Kpfw. 35 (t), M2 Light Tank, T18, and T2 Light Tank
- Fixed incorrect display of long user names in Platoon window
- Fixed incorrect display of specials (when numbering more than eight) on the Clan Supply level screen
- Fixed incorrect navigation from tech tree to Garage through tapping vehicle icon
- Fixed incorrect mounting of a researched module via double-tapping module icon
- Fixed server connection error after unlocking device
- Fixed text display error in the training room list window
- Fixed display bug of sentence overlapping on the Settings screen
- Fixed bug in the conditions of "Halt and Freeze" menu
- Fixed mouse sensitivity after using lookout area
- Fixed bug with simultaneous tapping of all slots in Supply, Equipment and Provisions screens
- Fixed assorted notification and description texts.
- Fixed general bugs and client crashes.