Update 2.5 is Live!
Update 2.5 brings with it a long-requested feature: Camouflage! You'll now be able to increase your vehicle's concealment by adding one of the 41 new camouflage patterns! More information about camouflage and how it works can be found here.
Update 2.5 is Live!
Tuesday, January 12, 13:00 PT (16:00 ET) - 17:00 PT (20:00 ET)
[times are approximate]
- 41 types of camouflage are being introduced, adding concealment bonuses to vehicles that equip them
- Contribute to your Clan's "Supply Level" by joining battles and you'll receive access to unique discounts on equipment, consumables and vehicles available only to your Clan
- The M22 American light tank is being added to the tech tree and is available to purchase for 1,000
As usual, we're offering two free days of Premium time to celebrate the new update. Read carefully to ensure you get your complimentary Premium time!
- To receive the two days of Premium time, you must enter the game and play at least one (1) battle, between January 16, 08:00 PT (11:00 ET) and January 17, 08:00 PT (11:00 ET). Regardless of the battle's result, you will receive the bonus immediately after the battle.
- The two (2) Days of Premium notification will appear in the news section under "Notifications" showing that you have earned it!
- This bonus Premium time will only be active for 48 hours after the battle.
Vehicle Balance Changes
Characteristics of the Matilda IV are now closer to the characteristics of the Matilda Black Prince.
- HP increased from 700 to 750.
- Suspension traverse speed increased from 25 to 35 degrees/second.
- Turret traverse speed increased from 27 to 35 degrees/second.
- Gun dispersion for 100m rounded to 0.41.
- Aiming time rounded to 1.7 seconds.
Churchill Gun Carrier
The mobility of the Churchill Gun Carrier has been increased; stabilization of its gun on traverse decreased.
- Traverse speed for the Churchill Gun Carrier suspension increased from 24 to 27 degrees/second; stabilization on the move or whilst traversing changed from 0.2 to 0.16.
- Traverse speed for the Churchill Gun Carrier Mk. II suspension increased from 26 to 29 degrees/second; stabilization on the move or whilst traversing changed from 0.18 to 0.14; resistance against soft terrain changed from 2.3 to 2.1.
- View range increased from 230 to 240 meters.
- Aiming time for the QF 3.7-inch AT Gun decreased from 2.5 to 1.9 seconds.
- Aiming time for the OQF 32-pdr AT Gun decreased from 2.3 to 1.9 seconds; dispersion on turret traverse changed from 0.16 to 0.12.
The mobility and capability of the SU-152 increased; aiming time for all guns decreased.
- HP increased from 920 to 1,000.
- Traverse speed for the SU-152 suspension increased from 20 to 25 degrees/second.
- Traverse speed for the SU-152M suspension increased from 23 to 28 degrees/second.
- For the 152mm ML-20 Mod. 1931/37 gun, reload time was rounded to 15.78 seconds; aiming time decreased from 3.4 to 2.7 seconds.
- For the 122mm А-19 Mod. 1937 gun, aiming time decreased from 2.9 to 2.3 seconds.
- For the 122 mm D-25S Mod. 1944 gun, reload time changed from 7.61 to 8.5 seconds; aiming time decreased from 2.9 to 2.3 seconds.
The stabilization for all guns of the Tortoise has been increased, as well as the dynamic characteristics of the vehicle.
- For the Tortoise's suspension, resistance for soft terrain increased from 2.9 to 3.2; stabilization on the move or whilst traversing changed from 0.2 to 0.28.
- For the Tortoise Mk. 2's suspension, resistance for soft terrain increased from 2.6 to 2.8; stabilization on the move or whilst traversing changed from 0.2 to 0.25.
- For the OQF 32-pdr AT Gun, stabilization on turret traverse increased from 0.06 to 0.1; aiming time changed from 1.7 to 1.9 seconds.
- For the OQF 20-pdr AT Gun Type B Barrel gun, stabilization on turret traverse increased from 0.06 to 0.1; aiming time changed from 1.5 to 1.7 seconds.
- For the 120 mm AT Gun L1A1 gun, reload time changed from 7.1 to 7.7 seconds; stabilization on turret traverse changed from 0.06 to 0.1; gun dispersion after firing changed from 3.5 to 4; aiming time changed from 1.7 to 2.2 seconds.
The speed and maneuverability of the Т95 has been increased.
- Max speed of the T95 increased from 13 to 16 km/h.
- For the T95HVSS suspension, resistance against mild ground changed from 1.7 to 1.5.
- For the T95HVSSM2 suspension, resistance against hard ground changed from 1.3 to 1.2; resistance against mild ground changed from 1.4 to 1.3.
K 45.02 (P) Ausf. B
Thickness of the upper glacis plate of the VK 45.02 (P) Ausf. B increased.
- Thickness of the hull armor increased from 170 to 200mm.
- Hull weight increased from 36,400 to 37,084 kg.
Fixes and Improvements
- Matchmaking has been improved in regards to tier balance on teams. Wait time may slightly increase but will result in battles between more balanced teams.
- Appearance of both Garages (standard and Premium) have been reworked.
- The "Copperfield" map has been removed from high-tier battles and will now only be available for tiers II–V battles.
- Icons and characteristics of guns with feed drums added for the vehicles in the game.
- Missions added for Japanese vehicles: “Onslaught: Japan,” “Military Academy: Japan,” “Domination: Japan,” and “Challenge: Japan.”
- Sounds added to the Clan autorecruiting screen.
- Sounds for folding/unfolding the contact list in the chat added.
- Description and value of the Camouflage Net bonus changed.
- Fixed a bug with the notification saying the Crew has reached 100% Mastery when the player is offline.
- Fixed a bug with the appearance of the drop-down menu on Clan profiles.
- Fixed the appearance of the T34 model: its gear was reworked (previously it hovered in the air).
- Fixed the position of the VK36.01H (Germany) tank marker in battle.
- Reworked the description of the “Reaper” Honorary Rank.
- Fixed a bug concerning the incorrect price for resetting skills during specials.
- Fixed the Panther II tank model.
- Fixed the position of the Hetzer tank marker in battle.
- Fixed a bug with Average Tier display error on the "Clan Search" screen.
- Reworked the resource loading screen.
- Fixed a bug with the display of shadows on different icons.
- Reworked "Open Clans" screen.
- Fixed icons for quick commands; they no longer merge with the sky on some maps.
- Fixed the display of Clan tags and names on the "Clan Search" page.
- Fixed a bug with incorrect navigation from notifications about purchases and vehicle receipts.
- Fixed errors in the notification and description text.
- Fixed general bugs and client crashes.