Update 3.2 Has Arrived
The next update brings improvements and additions. If you're worried this one’s light on content, don't be! We've got plenty of things planned in October to keep you spooked all month long.
Update 3.2 is Live
Improved "Copperfield" Map
- The classic map Copperfield gets an overhaul to improve gameplay. Look for it in high-tier matches and Supremacy battles!
- Click here for more details
- We continue to adjust tank stats to create a better experience for you. Click the link below for more details, or scroll down to the update notes.
- Click here for more details
October 4, 12:30 PT (15:30 ET) - 16:00 PT (19:00 ET)
[times are approximate]
- To receive the two days of Premium time, you must enter the game and play at least one (1) battle, between October 8, 9:00 PT (12:00 ET) and October 9, 9:00 PT (12:00 ET). Regardless of the battle's result, you will receive the bonus immediately after the battle.
- The notification for the two (2) days of Premium will appear in the News section under "Notifications.”
- This bonus Premium time will only be active for 48 hours after the battle.
- "Copperfield" map reworked with elevation adjustments, added cover and tactical diversity – more details.
- Fixed issues with terrain and semi-transparent buildings on Castilla.
- Removed having objects from Yamato Harbor.
- Fixed issues with stuck vehicles on Himmelsdorf.
- Reworked areas causing stuck vehicles and reduced speed on Falls Creek.
- Fixed issue that allowed vehicles to drive through the fountain on Vineyards.
- Improved rock textures on "Lost Temple" and Winter Malinovka.
- Removed Tetrarch and T2 Light from the tech tree.
- Added T14 (tier V, 2,400) and SU-122-44 (tier VII, 5,100) to the tech tree.
- Improved long-range visual errors on on the T-26.
- Fixed camouflage rendering on the Pz. S35.
- Reduced traverse speed from 44 to 37 degrees/second.
- Increased stock HP to 820 (HP in top configuration is 870).
- Changed dispersion ratio on turret traverse from 0.12 to 0.8.
- Changed aiming time from 2.3 to 1.9 seconds.
- Changed dispersion ratio on 105mm T5E1 gun on the T123 turret from 0.26 to 0.18.
- Changed dispersion ratio on 105mm T5E1 gun on the T136 turret from 0.24 to 0.16.
- Increased maximum speed from 40 to 44km/h.
Pz.Kpfw. VI H Ausf H1 suspension:
- Increased traverse speed from 25 to 28 degrees/second.
- Changed dispersion ratio during movement and traverse from 0.21 to 0.18.
Pz.Kpfw. Tiger Ausf. E suspension:
- Increased traverse speed from 27 to 32 degrees/second.
- Changed dispersion ratio during movement and traverse from 0.19 to 0.16.
- Changed dispersion ratio on 8,8 cm Kw.K. 43 L/71 gun on the Pz.Kpfw. Tiger Ausf. E turret from 0.16 to 0.12.
- Decreased reload time on the 76mm T91A gun from 4.3 to 4 seconds.
- Increased traverse speed for the Tiger II Turm Nr. 1-50 turret from 20 to 22 degrees/second.
- Increased traverse speed for the Tiger II Serienturm turret from 16 to 20 degrees/second.
VK 45.02 (P) Ausf. A
- Changed dispersion ratio during movement and traverse on the VK 45.02 (P) Ausf. A suspension from 0.22 to 0.18.
- Changed dispersion ratio during movement and traverse on the VK 45.02 (P) Ausf. A suspension from 0.2 to 0.16.
- Increased traverse speed for VK 45.02 (P) Ausf. A turret from 20 to 22 degrees/second.
- Increased traverse speed for VK 45.02 (P) Ausf. A Schwerer Turm turret from 20/18 to 22/24 degrees/second.
- Decreased reload time on the OQF 20-pdr Type A barrel on the Centurion Mk. II turret froom 6.46 to 6 seconds.
- Decreased reload time on the OQF 20-pdr Type B barrel on the Centurion Mk. II turret froom 6.3 to 5.3 seconds.
- Changed traverse dispersion ratio on 15cm Pak L/29,5 gun from 0.1 to 0.16.
- Increased aiming time for 15cm Pak L/29,5 gun from 2.7 to 2.9 seconds.
E 75 suspension:
- Increased traverse speed from 19 to 21 degrees/second.
- Changed dispersion ratio during movement and traverse from 0.22 to 0.2.
E 75 verstärkteketten suspension:
- Increased traverse speed from 22 to 24 degrees/second.
- Changed dispersion ratio during movement and traverse from 0.2 to 0.18.
12.8cm Kw.K. 44 L/55 gun on the E 75 Ausf. B turret:
- Changed traverse dispersion from 0.18 to 0.16.
12.8 cm Pak 44/2 L/61 gun:
- Changed traverse dispersion from 0.12 to 0.1.
- Decreased aiming time from from 2.3 to 2.1 seconds.
- Decrease reload time decreased from 9.06 to 8.2 seconds.
For the 122 mm М62-С2 gun:
- Changed traverse dispersion ratio from 0.12 to 0.08.
- Decreased reload time from 9 to 8 seconds.
- Changed dispersion from 0.27 to 0.3.
- Increased aiming time from 1.5 to 1.7 seconds.
Fixes and Improvements
- Reworked minimaps in training rooms.
- Added "Flora Quality" and "Same Control Mode" settings. "Same Control Mode" is disable by default, so players will be placed into the common queue with both types of control modes unless this option is enabled.
- Added option for players on desktop devices to switch to free camera mode by pressing Ctrl+V.
- Increased the cost of mission resets. First skip is free, second skip is 50, rest of a completed mission is 250.
- Fixed connection issue for players in NA, EU and Asia that had prevented them from entering the game. Kudos to a network management engineer from Orange Poland, who in tight cooperation with our developers helped to identify and fix the problem.
- Fixed app crashing after the M48A1 Patton was researched but not purchased.
- Fixed issue with seasonal milestone notification repeatedly being received.
- Fixed functionality of the "More" and "Less" buttons.
- Fixed asynchronous behavior between the gun and reticle when vehicle is positioned at an angle.
- Fixed scroll behavior of the camouflage screen.
- Fixed display of 100 Years of Service medal.
- Fixed issue with damaged modules not being highlighted with the gun reticle is position on the end of gun.
- Fixed alignment of nicknames in battle.
- Fixed issue with marker color in the team panel after a Clanmate is destroyed.
- Fixed obsolete information window displayed for all Skills trained to level VI.
- Fixed display bug with the hint on the Supremacy mode loading screen.
- Fixed team panels not minimizing when tapping or clicking.
- Fixed non-Clan players being part of a Clan chat.
- Fixed bug with display of “saving changes” dialog when changes were not made.
- Fixed in-game notification and description text.
- Fixed general bugs and client crashes.