Mobile Masters Las Vegas Finals
Finalists of Mobile Masters Las Vegas are ready to fight for $10,000 in the heart of mobile cybersports — the Millennial Esports Arena in Las Vegas!
On 14 October from 10:00 to 14:40 (GMT -7), livestreams will be hosted by charismatic Bushka (the commentator of Blitz Twister Cup 2016) and SnakeEyes.
The following teams will compete for the prize fund from Amazon:
Schedule and format of games on 14 October:
- Battle duration: 7 minutes
- Battle mode: Supremacy
- Break between the Battles: 2 minutes
- Double elimination between 4 teams
- Tiers: X
- Server: North America
The format of the battles in the Upper Bracket and the First Round in the Lower Bracket shall be Bo3 (best of three). The format of the Second Round in the Lower Bracket and the Grand Final shall be Bo5 (best of five).
- 10:10 – 10:30 (UTC -7/PT) – First Battle of the First Round in the Upper Bracket; Maps: “Castilla” and “Fort Despair”
- 10:50 – 11:10 (UTC -7/PT) – Second Battle of the First Round in the Upper Bracket; Maps: “Castilla” and “Fort Despair”
- 11:30 – 11:50 (UTC -7/PT) – Second Round in the Upper Bracket; Maps: “Canal” and “Desert Sands”
- 12:10 – 12:30 (UTC -7/PT) – First Round in the Lower Bracket; Maps: “Castilla”, “Dead Rail” and “Canyon”
- 12:50 – 13:30 (UTC -7/PT) – Second Round in the Lower Bracket; Maps: “Castilla”, “Dead Rail” and “Canyon”
- 13:50 – 14:30 (UTC -7/PT) – Grand Final; Maps: “Mayan Ruins”, “Himmelsdorf” and “Vineyards”
About Mobile Masters tournaments:
Following the inaugural Mobile Masters New York event in June, Amazon is continuing to lead the way in competitive mobile gaming by taking the popular esports series to Las Vegas. Mobile Masters Las Vegas (MMLV) will take place on October 14-15 at the Millennial Esports Arena at Neonopolis, a new esports studio in Las Vegas and one of the only arenas in the country dedicated exclusively to competitive gaming. MMLV will mix different games and bring together professional players from all over the world to compete in some of the most popular mobile titles, for a share of an $80,000 prize pool. With the Mobile Masters tournaments, Amazon is widening its lead in mobile esports, making competitive gaming more easily accessible for a growing number of mobile players and viewers alike. Amazon offers its developer partners and customers an increasing array of activities and events that promote the rapidly expanding community of competitive mobile gaming, and invites players of all levels to participate and compete for rewards and prizes.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit www.amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.